Turn your speakers on

THERE IS AUDIO WITH THIS BLOG

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

We've had such a fun day today! With doughnuts and kolaches filling our tummies we got dressed for a morning at the beach pool. Liam and I were out getting sun screened on the driveway when I heard the strangest noise coming from across the street. I turned around and saw this....

Seriously...a hot air balloon. When I saw it first it was coming up from behind the house across the street. All you could see was the top. Liam and I yelled for Daddy to come look and we ran into the street to get this pic!

So you would think that the morning couldn't get much better than that, but it did! We headed out with our buckets and shovels to the beach pool for a little sand castle action and concluded our outing with a spin around the "lake" in a paddle boat! We sure do love it when Daddy is home and we can do such fun things!











Chillin' on the paddle boat...


2 comments:

Miranda said...

Paddle Boats? Why didn't I know they had paddle boats? Looks like fun! We've still never made it to the beach pool.

Jen said...

Looks like you are all having fun! Hope you have gotten settled in your new house. Can't wait to see more pictures!
PS: your hair looks so cute short! Makes me want to get mine cut :)