Turn your speakers on

THERE IS AUDIO WITH THIS BLOG

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sibling Class

Because his up-coming role in life is such a big deal, Liam got to take a class just for soon-to-be big brothers and sisters at the hospital where he was born and where Olivia will be born too! He got to learn all about how life will be with baby Olivia and even take a tour of the newly remodeled Woman's hospital! He was such a great student and really loved the tour...although I think he might have been a bit disappointed that he didn't see any O.R. action!


Listening to Ms Ann very closely...don't want to miss any of the instructions!

Practicing how to diaper my new baby sister...

Remove yucky diaper....

Put clean diaper under Olivia's bottom...

Fasten diaper so it doesn't fall off!! My teacher was very impressed that I could do this ALL BY MYSELF!!

Learning how to swaddle baby Olivia


Getting my certificate and new big brother shirt for a job well done!

Dad and Liam in the new atrium at the Woman's Hospital.


Daddy insisted that Mommy get in a picture too...ugh. Getting bigger by the second!


When the class was over, Mommy and Daddy asked me where I wanted to eat dinner. I think they expected me to say a steak place or maybe Mexican food. Boy did I surprise them when I said Chinese!

Love using those chopsticks!

Yummmmmy!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I didn't know you all did this. What a great idea. He's going to be a great big brother. (and you've been a great blogger lately too by the way.)