Turn your speakers on

THERE IS AUDIO WITH THIS BLOG

Friday, December 10, 2010

If I do say so myself...

It's been a while since I've posted, I know. Must be having two kids to keep up with that has kept me off the computer! Even this will be short and sweet as my youngest has been sick and is sleeping so I must make haste!



We went to Liam's Christmas program at school last night. Rewind a couple of weeks ago...we ran into his music teacher at the grocery store and she asked me if I thought Liam would mind having a speaking part in the program. She said it was pretty long, but she felt sure he could do it. All week when I pick Liam up the teachers have said how wonderfully he's doing on his part. OK--now we're current. Papa and ZuZu flew down and joined us as we watched our little thespian! Please excuse the videography-not my finest work but it's hard to keep still when you're 'bubbling' with joy! ;-) He was the hit of the show, if I do say so myself!





No comments: